[SOLVED] Memory Management BSOD and sometimes PC wont start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gligaa

Reputable
Feb 1, 2020
I've had this computer for quite some time, and there were no issues with it at all, however while I was playing a video game called War Thunder, my PC suddenly froze and crashed, when it restarted by itself it wouldn't go into Windows, so I reinstalled windows ( I formatted all the Hard Drives but one ) the PC worked for a day but then it crashed again, when it restarted there was a recovery screen with a code saying " 0x000000e " ( Im pretty sure thats how it went ) and it also said " A required device isnt connected or cant be accessed" so I went into BIOS and Im really not sure what I did but I restarted the PC and it worked for another day. Then while I was on my computer I got the BSOD saying something about Memory Management.

There are my specs
Windows 10 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz 2.83 GHz
RAM 4 GB

If you need any more information please leave a comment, Im trying to get rid of this Issue.

Solution
Ok so i searched up that BSOD code and apparently its only supposed to that when the master boot record is corrupted. I recommend recovering windows as soon as possible to prevent losing data. 0r try FULLY uninstalling windows off the hard disk and leave Absolutley NO files for any form of windows on it at all. Clean hard drive with no data at all. And then reinstall a clean installation of windows. Ive corrupted my system registery before and GOD that was not fun. It couldnt boot i got black screens and corruptions every 10 seconds. Thankfully i was able to recover windows and fix the broken file.
Aug 22, 2020
Ok so i searched up that BSOD code and apparently its only supposed to that when the master boot record is corrupted. I recommend recovering windows as soon as possible to prevent losing data. 0r try FULLY uninstalling windows off the hard disk and leave Absolutley NO files for any form of windows on it at all. Clean hard drive with no data at all. And then reinstall a clean installation of windows. Ive corrupted my system registery before and GOD that was not fun. It couldnt boot i got black screens and corruptions every 10 seconds. Thankfully i was able to recover windows and fix the broken file.

Solution

Gligaa

Reputable
Feb 1, 2020
I have reinstalled windows 10 and replaced my Hard Disk, hopefully this time nothing will happen, so far I installed all the drivers and programs I need, no BSOD or crashes so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.