Question Micro-stuttering audio on Win10x64 Pro ?

Arisius

Commendable
Apr 20, 2020
Hello!
I would like to reach out to your community
I have a problem
After installing Windows 10 on Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 250Gb.
I experience micro stutters on rare occasions.
This mostly happens in the chrome browser (youtube). Spotify and games. On very rare occasions.
Occasionally the mouse cursor stutters when moving (super rare).
Before that Windows 10 was on Transcend TS128GSSD370 128Gb There were no problems.
Windows 10 is the latest update. All drivers were taken from the motherboard website https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/H370%20Pro4/index.ru.asp
sfc /scannow - no problem
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth - no problem
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth - no problem
Help solve the problem. Sorry for the bad english.

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700
Motherboard: ASRock H370 Pro4
RAM: 16 Gb; Kingston 8GB CL16 DIMM HyperX FURY Red HX426C16FR2/8 (2x kit)
GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce® GTX 1080 G1 Gaming OC 8GB
PSU: Seasonic FOCUS-GX-750 750W [SSR-750FX]
SSD OC: Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 250Gb
SSD #1: Transcend TS128GSSD370 128 Gb
SSD #2: KINGSTON SUV400S37120G 120 Gb
SSD #3: KINGSTON SA400S37120G 120 Gb
HDD: WDC WD10EZEX (1 Tb, 7200 RPM)
CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark Tempered Glass
Monitor: AOC C24G1
Keyboard: ikbc c104 (Red cherry)
Mouse: Logitech G102 Prodigy
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud II, Metal
OC: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

Lutfij

Titan
Prior to installing the OS on the Samsung SSD, did you create your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools, which you'd use to install the OS on the new SSD or did you clone the OS onto the new drive? If the latter, reinstall from scratch.

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? With all drivers sourced from ASRock's support site, install them in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Given how you have a Logitech mouse, are you working with LGS? Atop of that, I hope you understand that all audio processing is happening on the USB end given how the Cloud II is a USB driven headset, or rather that the sound card is the one that plugs to the USB port.

Reactions: Arisius

Arisius

Commendable
Apr 20, 2020
Prior to installing the OS on the Samsung SSD, did you create your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools, which you'd use to install the OS on the new SSD or did you clone the OS onto the new drive? If the latter, reinstall from scratch.

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? With all drivers sourced from ASRock's support site, install them in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Given how you have a Logitech mouse, are you working with LGS? Atop of that, I hope you understand that all audio processing is happening on the USB end given how the Cloud II is a USB driven headset, or rather that the sound card is the one that plugs to the USB port.
No clone ,clear windows 10 install ( using Windows Media Creation Tools and USB flash drive Samsung Bar plus 32gb)
Bios ver 4.10
I installed all drivers with Right click installer> Run as Administrator
No using LGS (and e.t.c Logitech software)
Audio card: USB HyperX AMP

TRENDING THREADS