Nov 29, 2022
I've already lost hours of sleep doing several tests and none of them helped at all, my cs and r6 is giving micro stutters and I can't fix it, I've even completely formatted the pc, can anyone help me?

In rainbow six the stutters are more subtle and spaced out, but they occur and sometimes at the time of the exchange, as the cs lock stutters all the time

I always monitor temperatures, the processor never exceeds 70 degrees in heavy games, and my video card never exceeds 60 degrees

I already considered thinking that it could be my motherboard, because it is a basic model, but I did the test on 2 different motherboards and it was the same

the Power Supply I also tested two different ones

videos =
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w23Wb_vtSkk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NGWRwAqFXA

my config =
Rtx 3060ti
Ryzen 7 5700x
24gb ram 3000mhz
Mb = Prime B450M Gaming/Br (this model does not come with a heatsink on the vrms, but I bought them separately and put them on it)
Power Supply = ATX SPARK 75+ 600W PCYES

my games are on an exclusive ssd

things I've done and it didn't work =

*I switched to pc and gpu power plan for maximum performance

*I already disabled xbox game bar

*I changed between game mode on and off

*I already uninstalled the game, I even formatted the ssd of my entire games and downgraded the game and it remained the same

*I already monitored the temperatures and they are normal

*I've already done a stress test on the cpu, gpu and memory and none of them had any problems

*I run RDR2 without any stutter

*today i completely formatted my pc, both the windows ssd and the games ssd, i installed everything again and it's the same

*My motherboard bios is already in the final version

*I already enabled and disabled Resizable Bar in bios

*My gpu drivers are in the final version

*I've already tested it in heavier games, like RDR2, and the game runs perfect without crashes

Nov 29, 2022
Might be a long shot, but how do you have your RAM setup?
24GB is going to be a mismatched set, and you would likely be better off only running the RAM in the kits its sold in (IE a 2x8GB kit).
Other than that, what specific PSUs did you try?
other psu = evga 850w 80 plus bronze

I use 2 memories in dual channel and 1 in single channel, but I tested removing that memory that is in single and leaving only the 2 in dual and it didn't help at all