Microsoft Says If You Don't Have Internet: Get Xbox 360, Not Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

weierstrass

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
How can MS not see a fail when everybody else does? Every second version of Windows, Zune, Pricing of their tablet, Win RT and now this...

Devoteicon

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2012
It's amazing how much negative PR a company can generate around a single product and still expect it to be a success. I hope to the Gods that this fails.

happyballz

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
What an arrogant asshole. The xbox one teams keeps digging a bigger hole for themselves every passing day.

Good, screw them. Don't pay them a dime for this POS and this twisted thinking.

catfishtx

Honorable
May 15, 2012
The amount of hubris this guy and this company has is amazing! In a weird sort of way, you got to admire the pair he has for saying what he said in that direct manner, even repeating it. There it is folks. Direct from the horses mouth, no lame Twitter back and forth or leaked emails from developers.

Hey Microsoft, will my country's ISP's upgrade its network resources with the introduction of the Xbox One? I hope it does, i really hope it does and i will love you Microsoft for it.(which is never going to happen because my country is India).

mforce2

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2006

I think this is what he actually meant to say but wasn't brave enough.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
According to the other news outlets, Microsoft also dumped on the Navy while making this statement. Not a good PR idea to dump on the troops. Really foolish of them, but I suppose this is to be expected from a company now associated with #dealwithit.

bmwman91

Honorable
May 19, 2013
Oh my god.....I am not sure what is worse, the answer he gave or the fact that there is NO good answer to the (perfectly valid) question.

Willy McBurgle

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
What an absolute train wreck Microsoft has become under Ballmer. First they fight their customers on the Windows Start button and then finally relent only to bring it back as a simple trigger for Metro - almost like a back-handed slap in the face for loyal customers. Now a SECOND spokesperson tells people to 'deal with it' to the point of suggesting that they don't upgrade if they can't take the requirements (or meet them for that matter - yeah, screw you farmboys!!!) My only explanation is that Ballmer has offered a prize to the first employee who can bury Microsoft the quickest and everyone is lining up to throw Bill's company into the shredder at lightning speed. A World Class Corporation, once the admiration of the World, reduced to this pathetic, unprofessional pig-headed disaster of a tech company that even children know enough to mock openly in the street...How anyone on that Board sleeps at night with that buffoon in charge is quite beyond me. The Shareholders need to act - NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.