Hello there,
This is the first time that I have used a newsgroup and I am very new at
using a computer so please bear with me.I am receiving a number of Emails
with attachments I can't read.When I open the attachment there is a lot of
code and a line that reads"MIME format". I am told this stands for
Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions" whatever that means but nobody can
tell me how I can decode it so that I can read my Emails.
Is there anybody out there who can help?
PLEASE.
Regards
Kevin

Kevin

Exactly what extension do these attachments have?
(MIME format can cover many formats)

....Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.html