Nov 7, 2021
Whenever I launch Minecraft my PC goes to 99-100% CPU usage and BSODS . This didn't happen before but I did recently do a GPU overclock, what might be the problem and fix to this?

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
  1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder

Solution
Nov 7, 2021

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag9btMa_OVV5dOfPse94kmUER5M?e=Xjtkp3

Did I do that right or?

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/xw3bk7gp/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.

File information:110721-8250-01.dmp (Nov 7 2021 - 05:03:41)
Bugcheck:CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (101)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cpuz145_x64.sys
Probably caused by:Unknown_Image (Process: Monitor.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 29 Sec(s)

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asus.com/SupportOnly/MAXIMUS_VII_HERO/HelpDesk_Download/
There is a BIOS update available for your system. You are using BIOS version 2902 and the latest stable version is 3201. We usually recommend avoiding Beta updates unless there is a specific need for one. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.