missing sounds

Iam running XP home on a pc with four user accounts in operation . on
one of the accounts there seems to be no audio output on playback ie
Mp3 ect , however if I go into any of other users, the sound output is
prefectly ok.it does not appear to be the obvious of no sound card
installed ,any help much appreciated
Thanks Mr Keith Ireson.

--
keith.iresonPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:UICdnV9blpGmROLfRVn_vg@giganews.com,
keith.ireson <keith.ireson.1osanz@> had this to say:

> Iam running XP home on a pc with four user accounts in operation . on
> one of the accounts there seems to be no audio output on playback ie
> Mp3 ect , however if I go into any of other users, the sound output is
> prefectly ok.it does not appear to be the obvious of no sound card
> installed ,any help much appreciated
> Thanks Mr Keith Ireson.

Well, let's start with the obvious. Is the sound muted on that account?

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

Or is it disabled in Services on that account

--
Peter

Please reply to newsgroup for the benefit of others.