Yaxajax

Honorable
Jul 12, 2015
Hello, I just moved halfway across the country. I have built many PCs and have moved frequently. Upon setting up my custom PC, I found it will not start up. Here is my build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7MhkYH

When I hit the power button, I hear a rapid clicking sound coming from the PSU (Thermaltake 700W Gold+), and the white CPU EZ Debug light on the Motherboard (MSI Z270 SLI Plus) flashes rapidly about 4 times in half a second, my case light flicks on for a few miliseconds as the case fans also get a few miliseconds of power, then nothing. This burst of lights reoccurs after about 6 seconds. With the GPU removed, this repeats every 1.5 seconds.

I have reseated the GPU, RAM, and CPU. I have applyed new thermal paste. Everything worked perfectry before the move. There do not appear to be any foreign objects that would cause a short... I'm at a loss for how to test things to see exactly what the problem is. I suspect it's likely the PSU, but I don't know why it would stop working now. When I travel I remove the GPU, lay the chasis flat, and keep it wrapped in the seat of the car.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Reactions: thefxgamingrules