Question Monitor black screen for 2-3 seconds while gaming on 1080p

Aug 2, 2019
Hello everyone. I just bought a new acer vg240yp monitor but i am having a weird issue which is causing a 2-3 seconds intermittent black screen only when i am using 1080P resolution , tried in csgo and apex legends. There were mo issues in my old 900p monitor
Gpu - amd Rx 480
Using hdmi 2.0
Running latest version of Windows 10 and Amd drivers

Lutfij

Titan
What is the make and model of your PSU? How old is it? By latest, we're going to need to know the driver version for your GPU. Also, what was the older monitor's make and model? Does this happen only with games? If so, a higher resolution would mean that the GPU is doing more as opposed to 900p, which is why I'm leaning towards a faulty/failing PSU.

Aug 2, 2019
What is the make and model of your PSU? How old is it? By latest, we're going to need to know the driver version for your GPU. Also, what was the older monitor's make and model? Does this happen only with games? If so, a higher resolution would mean that the GPU is doing more as opposed to 900p, which is why I'm leaning towards a faulty/failing PSU.
Latest Amd driver 20.2 ( tried on older drivers too )
I got a new PSU in december i.e Coolermaster MWE 550W
older monitor was some Lg Flatron 10 year old 1600x900p 60hz VGA monitor
When i run Csgo on 1080p resolution , there is like 2 second black screen when i minimize my game(i can still hear game sound ) and when i restore it too and sometimes ingame but when i am running it on lower res it doesnt happen
I can still hear game sound even when my monitor screen goes black for 2-3 seconds