Question Monitor cant go beyond 200 nits.

Nov 30, 2021
I Have the Acer VG271UP Monitor, it only goes up to 200 nits with HDR off and 350 with hdr on, Many reviews say that this monitor can go up to 350 nits without HDR on and up to 400 with HDR on. I Am using a display port cable ( tried HDMI too and the same result) and an RTX 2060. Is there something that is locking my monitor at 200 nits? I Have brightness set to max on the monitor and even with freesync, low latency and overdrive off it's still locked at 200 nits.

kanewolf

Titan
I Have the Acer VG271UP Monitor, it only goes up to 200 nits with HDR off and 350 with hdr on, Many reviews say that this monitor can go up to 350 nits without HDR on and up to 400 with HDR on. I Am using a display port cable ( tried HDMI too and the same result) and an RTX 2060. Is there something that is locking my monitor at 200 nits? I Have brightness set to max on the monitor and even with freesync, low latency and overdrive off it's still locked at 200 nits.
How are you measuring this? Since you seem to believe you have a very specific value.