Question Monitor looks blurry when I move the camera. Every game with every fps.

Jan 31, 2023
Hi! My monitor is Lg Ultragear 27gl83a-b. It is said everywhere that it is a very good monitor. I don’t know why, but it adds a strange blur when moving. If I do not look around, everything is fine! l’m desperate, can not play for a long time, this blur is so unpleasant. It doesn't matter what fps do I have, what resolution do I have, it happens in ALL games. It is also strange that out of games everything is COMPLETELY normal. No ghosting, no overshoot, nothing. Famous UFO test also tells nothing, it is brilliant. Only apps with motion provide this thing. I have tried changing response time setting, playing with colors, gamma , contrast, etc., nothing happens. I have also reinstalled windows 11 and gpu drivers for about 5 times. Are there any ideas what can it be?

EXAMPLE:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sz5-GIZXS4

CPU: i5 11400f
GPU: RTX 3060
RAM: 32gb 3200cl16
MB: MSI MAG B560 BAZOOKA

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2023
Hey there,

Uninstall Geforce Experience if you have it and try again.

Are all system drivers up to date, including chipset? What bios are you running? Is it up to date?

It sounds like extreme motion blur. Did you change the monitor settings in anyway?
It works the same with or without geforce experience. All drivers are updated, yes. Tried also to update bios and it didnt fix it, so I rolled it back

Jan 31, 2023
not sure what the problem is but have you installed the "LG onscreen controll" it does have motion blur reduction that I do not use atm but have game on faster/adaptive sync on just trying to help.
I tried, but my monitor does not have this reduction option, I only use g sync and “fast” option. Other settings are default.

Richj444

Prominent
May 25, 2022
Hi! My monitor is Lg Ultragear 27gl83a-b. It is said everywhere that it is a very good monitor. I don’t know why, but it adds a strange blur when moving. If I do not look around, everything is fine! l’m desperate, can not play for a long time, this blur is so unpleasant. It doesn't matter what fps do I have, what resolution do I have, it happens in ALL games. It is also strange that out of games everything is COMPLETELY normal. No ghosting, no overshoot, nothing. Famous UFO test also tells nothing, it is brilliant. Only apps with motion provide this thing. I have tried changing response time setting, playing with colors, gamma , contrast, etc., nothing happens. I have also reinstalled windows 11 and gpu drivers for about 5 times. Are there any ideas what can it be?

And do you have motion blur (in the video settings) turned off on these games?

Jul 27, 2023

EXAMPLE:

The quest for a well-constructed literature review for my research paper was met with triumph when I unearthed a valuable online manual. This guide demystifies the intricacies of creating Research Guide an impactful literature review by elucidating the key components and best practices. From conducting comprehensive literature searches to critically analyzing sources, the manual lays out a systematic approach that has amplified the quality of my academic writing. I am now poised to showcase a compelling literature review that elevates the overall scholarly merit of my research.
I remember having the same blurriness. I had to take the monitor to the service and only there they figured it out.

Last edited: