Question Motherboard lights up but no other activity, jumpstart causes white VGA light

Sep 29, 2022
Hi
Today I built my very first PC, and it was quite the challenge, but I got through it. It was only when I wanted to switch it on that I encounter some issues. Firstly, upon switching on the PSU (my case doesn't have an on switch) the motherboard lights up but nothing else occurs. A jumpstart brings everything to life which is excellent, but I want to know where the issue is and how I can fix it. Secondly, after jumpstarting, I figured I should probably try to work on getting the system running. However, I encounter a solid white VGA light and nothing else occurs, not even when plugging in a monitor. Didn't even get to plug in the mouse or keyboard.

Specs:
ZOTAC 3060 Ti White 8GB
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
ASUS X570 Pro-Wifi Motherboard
32GB (2x16) Team Delta RAM

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I poured a lot of time and money into this!

Sep 29, 2022
Hold on!!!! Everyone, I am sorry for my stupidity and thank you for your help. The on button for my case is really counterintuitive and since I bought mine new from a source that I know personally, I had left the manual behind. The on button is a little bar on the front of the case. All is well as the VGA light mysteriously fixed itself overnight.

Reactions: helpstar