Question Motherboard Standoff Replacements?

rjdthree

Honorable
Aug 16, 2018
Hello, I purchased Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB ATX Mid Tower Case about 6 years ago now. I am going to use the case for a new build, so am taking apart all the old components and installing new ones. I believe Im going to need more motherboard standoffs for my new build, but Ive scraped the internet for the specifications for them but cannot find. Im aware they came with extras but some time has passed. If anyone knows any sufficient replacement sizes along with the screw sizes. Or maybe some info that I don't even need all of them at all to build safely. Greatly appreciated, thank you.

Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB ATX Mid Tower Case

Old Mobo:ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard
New Mobo: ASRock B650 LiveMixer ATX AM5 Motherboard

I would go to the main amazon page and look at the best kit that will work for you. Really there's just coarse or thin threads as far as height of stand off there mostly standard small med and large. Some kits have some of each.

The threads that screw into case back plate for motherboard are sheet metal so those are standard.

I can't speak for every case to parts but the kits I have bought have always did what I needed.

Reactions: rjdthree

rjdthree

Honorable
Aug 16, 2018
I would go to the main amazon page and look at the best kit that will work for you. Really there's just coarse or thin threads as far as height of stand off there mostly standard small med and large. Some kits have some of each.

The threads that screw into case back plate for motherboard are sheet metal so those are standard.

I can't speak for every case to parts but the kits I have bought have always did what I needed.

Thank you again, do you believe this kit would suffice in your expert opinion? https://a.co/d/08C0hmjb