rafaelgamez1

Reputable
May 18, 2016
so has been happening rEcently. have had this pc for 3 years now, built it myself. just recently the last few weeks i've been experiencing these problems. when i click on a document on my desktop, it marks like much more than i want to. and in file explorer it does the same and opens everything. and everything keeps wRiting in caps sometimes when caps lock is off: its like ALL THE buttons are changed. Browser keeps opening new windows every time i click on something as well. it was dIFFICULT JUST WRITING THIS AS WELL. totally broken. I Would ApPREAciaTE some help or tips.

Solution
Hello

Looks like a virus infection or corrupt drivers.

Can you please scan your PC with a strong anti-virus program and see if it detects anything?

Also please try uninstalling the keyboard and mouse drivers from Device Manager, rebooting Windows, and letting it re-install them from its driver database?

In addition to this, please check for and update graphics driver if available.

If the issue persists, please Run the SFC /SCANNOW Command and see if it does the trick.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!
Hello

Looks like a virus infection or corrupt drivers.

Can you please scan your PC with a strong anti-virus program and see if it detects anything?

Also please try uninstalling the keyboard and mouse drivers from Device Manager, rebooting Windows, and letting it re-install them from its driver database?

In addition to this, please check for and update graphics driver if available.

If the issue persists, please Run the SFC /SCANNOW Command and see if it does the trick.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!

Solution