Question Mouse input delay randomly started happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020
I dont know when the input delay exactly started happening but it was about 2 weeks ago... I feel like it gets worse and then better and then worse its random. I tried everthing to due with vsync, mouse acceleration, and polling rate... I don't think its delayed it feels heavy or more slow...

At this point ive been trying to fix this for 3-4 days now and it is getting on my mind a lot.

I started asking myself though. Could it be my ssd? I have a( 223GB Western Digital WDC WDS240G2G0A-00JH30 (SATA (SSD))

Also, here are my nvidia inspector settings trying to reduce it.. - View: https://imgur.com/gallery/JiLSFV8

Seriously what could this be? I thought that it was a placebo but why would it just start, there def is a delay.

Jun 1, 2020
im having a similar issue mouse just dosent seem to be in sync with the movements on the monitor. I have tried everything possible just waiting for my new PC to arrive as i believe its a hardware issue

Apr 1, 2020
i had the same feeling what i did is i recorded me moving my mouse on my phone and slowed it down to see if the movements were delayed and they werent. Also ask someone to try ur mouse moving it side to side and dont tell them u have a issues and after ask if they feel a delay

Jun 1, 2020
Can input lag or delay be causes by a fault bit of hardware in the machine?
Its so minimal though i notice it because i play a lot of competitive games and something has changed i just dont know what,

Jul 8, 2020
Did you fix it? Been having mouse delay last 2 weeks. it just came out of the blue. I been playing quake and csgo and overwatch my holy life, so for me its really easy to tell. Its like the mouse feels heavy and like 5% off, but its killing me :(

s1c

Jul 27, 2020
Did you fix it? Been having mouse delay last 2 weeks. it just came out of the blue. I been playing quake and csgo and overwatch my holy life, so for me its really easy to tell. Its like the mouse feels heavy and like 5% off, but its killing me :(
i have same thing... did you fix it somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.