Question Mouse pointer acting weird on Adobe applications ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasith

Commendable
Jan 17, 2020
As you can see, when I click on the eraser tool the screen goes insane. I have tried almost every possible solutions including drive update, reinstalling PS, installing different version even changing the mouse pointer icon. But after some time this issue popped up in the MS office application. Any of you guys ever experienced this kind of problem. I can't even understand how to google this problem. Please help me.

P.S. - At first time I recorded this using screen recorder. But surprisingly in the record this flickering this don't appear (it was a clean video). I have no idea what's going on.

Lasith

Commendable
Jan 17, 2020
Are your video drivers up to date? From where did you get your PS (Adobe) installation media from? Is this a legit version?

Have you installed anything else recently? Have you scanned for malware recently?
Yeah drivers are up to date. The PS is a pirated version but the thing is this thing also happens with the MS Office (happened one time). I didn't installed anything recently and scanned for malware several times.

I forgot to mention that one of my friend also experienced the same issue while using VS Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.