Apr 23, 2019
Hello, to keep this short and to the point, ever since this morning, my sensitivity in-game is extremely low. I haven't changed absolutely anything since yesterday and my cursor speed is the same as always, but in games where there isn't a cursor (CSGO, Dauntless) my sensitivity is EXTREMELY low, as if I set my mouse to 10 DPI. If I try to fix the sensitivity using the in-game settings, it feels very snappy and laggy, and not stable at all. I have a Razer Lance Tournament Edition (Wired), on an ASUS laptop and I have absolutely no idea what caused this issue or how to fix it. Help would be greatly appreciated.

hftvhftv

Distinguished
Ambassador
Check your DPI settings in Razer synapse if you have it installed. Also check your mouse sensitivity in the control panel. Finally, if you don't have Razer synapse install it so you'll be able to have some control of your settings. You can actually set the mouse settings once, uninstall the program, and then they'll be saved to your mouse. If all of the things I've listed don't work, contact Razer support if it's under warranty and they will most likely replace it for free.