Mar 5, 2023
Hi everyone ^^ I have some knowledge about PC's but not enough I guess 🙈. So I would like to learn something and ask if I should take a look on my Mobo's website and look at compatible components, like storage, RAM etc etc ?

I swapped my laptop for a PC with:
MSI Z490
i9-10900k
RTX 2070 (bought separately)
2 x 8Gb Ballistix RGB 3600mhz cl16
Crucial P3 Plus
1000W Corsair PSU

And I coudn't find those RAM sticks in the list of compatible components, so can that cause any issues like instability ? Or if works then I shouldn't be worried about it ?
Or should I just pick up parts from the mobo's list to avoid any potential issues like stuttering in games etc ?

Solution
don´t worry about it .
motherboard manufacturers do not test every single memory stick available on the market with every single one of their motherboards .
it will work just fine , but don´t forget to set up XMP profile in the bios to 3600MHz otherwise your ram will run at 2133 or 2400 by default (which is too slow)
don´t worry about it .
motherboard manufacturers do not test every single memory stick available on the market with every single one of their motherboards .
it will work just fine , but don´t forget to set up XMP profile in the bios to 3600MHz otherwise your ram will run at 2133 or 2400 by default (which is too slow)

Reactions: Inver_ShaRingan
Solution
Mar 5, 2023
don´t worry about it .
motherboard manufacturers do not test every single memory stick available on the market with every single of their motherboards .

Thanks, better know that things in the future ^^.
Any way, I have XMP turned On. And even I also tried MTI (memory try it) in bios with 4000mhz cl18 24 24 T2 1.45V, but not sure if that safe enough, and if there is much of the difference, between 3600 cl16 18 18 and 4000 cl 18 24 24 in terms of timings.