When I sign in to MSN IM to play 7 hand poker, my screen is white and won't
open. I am using msn 7.5, it did work before but, just stopped recently

Please answer Jimmy's post in your original thread. This is not a message
board (except you're using the web-based interface) and it is easier to
track information if you continue the "conversation."
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC