Aug 31, 2021
hello i recently switched from a rx580 4gb to a rtx 3060ti 8gb and sinds i switched i have many lagspikes in much games like warzone and fivem. even when my settings are on the lowest my cpu and gpu also get used for only 20-40% ingame. i tryed everything like updating my drivers, chainging nvidia controll pannel settings and nothing happend...
does anyone have any tips to fix my problem?

specs:

ryzen 5 2600x
msi ventus rtx 3060ti
gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H V2
2x 1 tb hdd
2x8gb 3200mhz corsair ram
coolermaster 650 watt psu

Lutfij

Titan
Coolermaster is the brand of the PSU while 650Watts is the wattage. What is the model for the PSU and how old is the unit? On that note, did you use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers before your powered down and removed the RX580 to replace it with the RTX3060Ti? What version of Windows 10 are you working with? BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing?

Aug 31, 2021
Coolermaster is the brand of the PSU while 650Watts is the wattage. What is the model for the PSU and how old is the unit? On that note, did you use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers before your powered down and removed the RX580 to replace it with the RTX3060Ti? What version of Windows 10 are you working with? BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing?

powersupply: coolermaster mwe 650 white around 8 months old
no i didnt use it
windows version: 20H2
BIOS version i dont know one of the newer ones