[SOLVED] My BIOS won't show graphic setting for a second monitor

Jan 28, 2021
Hi, I have an -already tested- monitor with a VGA port that I'd like to use as second screen, the only way to use it is connect it to the motherboard; because my dedicated graphic card has only HDMI and DVI (and I'm not willing to buy adapters or whatsoever). I tried allowing multiple-monitors on my BIOS but there is no graphic or IGPU options. Also my device manager does not recognize the monitor.
Can you help me out?
Intel core i3 10100F
Gigabyte H410M-H BIOS F2
Nvidia GT 1030 2GB
8GB DDR4
SSD 2040 GB

Solution
Hi, I have an -already tested- monitor with a VGA port that I'd like to use as second screen, the only way to use it is connect it to the motherboard; because my dedicated graphic card has only HDMI and DVI (and I'm not willing to buy adapters or whatsoever). I tried allowing multiple-monitors on my BIOS but there is no graphic or IGPU options. Also my device manager does not recognize the monitor.
Can you help me out?
Intel core i3 10100F
Gigabyte H410M-H BIOS F2
Nvidia GT 1030 2GB
8GB DDR4
SSD 2040 GB
You have an "F" CPU, they don't have integrated GPUs.

kanewolf

Titan
Can you help me out?
Intel core i3 10100F
Gigabyte H410M-H BIOS F2
Nvidia GT 1030 2GB
8GB DDR4
SSD 2040 GB
You have an "F" CPU, they don't have integrated GPUs.

Reactions: John P Stone
Solution