Question my computer keeps crashing when i play certain games

Apr 16, 2021
Hi, when i play certain games like crossout for example my computer crashes within a couple of minutes. But for other games like terraria or minecraft i can play fine without my computer ever crashing. I have reinstalled windows multiple times, i have also tried another graphics card, i have tried a new harddrive and i have removed my GPU and played with the integrated GPU, but nothing have worked, pelase help

Last edited:

The Idiot

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2013
Hi, when i play certain games like crossout for example my computer crashes within a couple of minutes. But for other games like terraria or minecraft i can play fine without my computer ever crashing. I have reinstalled windows multiple times, i have also tried another graphics card, i have tried a new harddrive and i have removed my GPU and played with the integrated GPU, but nothing have worked, pelase help
Please list your pc parts. From what you are saying my guess is you don't meet the requirements for certain games.

Apr 16, 2021
Your welcome. Do you happen to know if the ram is on the qvl for your motherboard?
What is that? Is that the thing where there is like 2 gray slots and 2 black ones that like this order: Gray Black Gray Black? IF so, i have tested in both black and gray for my 8x2Gb sticks