Question My computer turns off! They help me?

gainzatomas99

Honorable
Dec 17, 2017

My computer is malfunctioning. It turns off by itself at any time. Without depending on what task you are doing on the PC.

Examples of when the PC turned off.
1. It turns off by itself after 5 minutes without having been doing anything.
2. While playing, sometimes it turns off playing for 10 minutes and other times I play for 2 hours and it turns off. This seems strange to me.

Things I did to try to figure out the problem.

1. Run a Cinnebench test to see if it turned off during this test. But it didn't happen.
2. Automatically Optimize the Processor with the AMD Ryzen Master application.

Possible problems that I think will be

A while ago I thought it could be the GPU drivers that I updated less than a week ago. Could it be that?
I also thought about the temperatures at one point, but playing Forza Horizon, for example, it does not exceed 60Cº.

My Computer Specs:

Ryzen 9 5950X

DeepCool AS 500 Plus

MPG x570S Edge Max Wifi

x 2 16gb Ram 3200

3070 TI MSI Ventus X 3

Corsair 850W Gold

Thanks for reading me!

JeffreyP55

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015

My computer is malfunctioning. It turns off by itself at any time. Without depending on what task you are doing on the PC.​

Examples of when the PC turned off.
1. It turns off by itself after 5 minutes without having been doing anything.
2. While playing, sometimes it turns off playing for 10 minutes and other times I play for 2 hours and it turns off. This seems strange to me.

Things I did to try to figure out the problem.

1. Run a Cinnebench test to see if it turned off during this test. But it didn't happen.
2. Automatically Optimize the Processor with the AMD Ryzen Master application.

Possible problems that I think will be

A while ago I thought it could be the GPU drivers that I updated less than a week ago. Could it be that?
I also thought about the temperatures at one point, but playing Forza Horizon, for example, it does not exceed 60Cº.

My Computer Specs:

Ryzen 9 5950X

DeepCool AS 500 Plus

MPG x570S Edge Max Wifi

x 2 16gb Ram 3200

3070 TI MSI Ventus X 3

Corsair 850W Gold

Thanks for reading me!

Like Skynet said. If it dies then boots after cool down period it is a thermal problem. My 5950x idles pretty warm. Stress that CPU generates a lot of heat. Run HWmonitor while running. 5950x now idling @ 56°. Ambient temp is 38.3°. CPU shutdown 80c or 90c. Feel free to lookup the 5950x specs.