[SOLVED] My current application window or full screen game moves automaticly to my other screen!

fritsos

Reputable
Jan 11, 2017
Greeting i recently purschace a Dell S2721DGFA Gaming Monitor 27" which is connected throught DP port to my Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 4GB WindForce 2X gpu and i have duplicate the display with my Samsung TV which is connected through DVI-D and at the same moment I am using an old Viewsonic monitor through Hdmi as an extended to my Dell gaming monitor. My problem is that when i am already playing or working when both Viewsonic and Dell are On , when I am opening my TV it automaticly moves my game/app that i am currently watching on my Dell to my Viewsonic. Any idea of how i can fix that? Thanks in advance for your answers !!

Solution
Right click an open area of your desktop.

Doing so should open the applicable control panel window for your GPU.

There should be some menu choice for setting up multiple displays (1,2, and 3) via dragging and numbering.

What you probably need to do is to rearrange the screens along with using "WIN" + "P" ==> [PROJECT] to achieve/reconfigure the necessary required screen configurations.

Change when and where the PROJECT options are applied.

Ralston18

Titan
Right click an open area of your desktop.

Doing so should open the applicable control panel window for your GPU.

There should be some menu choice for setting up multiple displays (1,2, and 3) via dragging and numbering.

What you probably need to do is to rearrange the screens along with using "WIN" + "P" ==> [PROJECT] to achieve/reconfigure the necessary required screen configurations.

Change when and where the PROJECT options are applied.

Solution