Saugetsu

Honorable
Nov 15, 2016
Lately I started having problems with my internet.
What happens is that it works halfway, sometimes (not often) websites on chrome dont load, but everyday when i turn on my pc the main things I use (discord and league of legends) dont work, but i can use chrome fine, without lag or anything. In discord for example, I can write in the chat and it opens perfectly, but when I try to enter a voice channel it does not allow me to connect, and in league of legends I cannot log in. I didn't tried with other programs.

Some info that may be helpful, I connect through ethernet (anyway its clearly a problem with my PC). And shortly before I started having problems, my league of legends account had been hacked, so riot games support told me to install an antimalware and analyze the PC, I installed Malwarebytes and it deleted certain things, but it seems to me that they were simply ads malware, I'm not sure.
The problem is solved by restarting the PC after turning it on for the first time, but the next day it is more of the same. Its really weird, some answers?

May 17, 2020
Namaste 🙏 Saugetsu,
I was facing this very issue on Windows 8.1 and I think that this solution would also work with Windows 10.
I don't know why this weird problem occurs but the solution that worked for me was turning off the fast shutdown. To do that you can refer to this link :-
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-off-fast-startup-windows-10-a.html .
I hope this helps you.

Wishing you good health
Regards
7vik

Solution