Question My LED strip won't turn on when i connect it to PC ?

Sep 26, 2021
ok so, i got an ARGB led strip, and a connector for it (to 3pin 5v) i connected it to my CoolerMaster RGB box in the back of the computer, the LED strip won't turn on, and the motherboard doesn't detect it.

The thing is, when i shut down the computer THEN it works for half a second then turns off ?
Motherboard: MSI Z590-A pro

This is what it says in the motherboard manual about rgb strips. Does your strip meet these required ratings? ---------> ⚠Important ∙ The JRGB connector supports up to 2 meters continuous 5050 RGB LED strips (12V/G/R/B) with the maximum power rating of 3A (12V). ∙ Always turn off the power supply and unplug the power cord from the power outlet before installing or removing the RGB LED strip. ∙ Please use MSI’s software to control the extended LED strip

Sep 26, 2021
This is what it says in the motherboard manual about rgb strips. Does your strip meet these required ratings? ---------> ⚠Important ∙ The JRGB connector supports up to 2 meters continuous 5050 RGB LED strips (12V/G/R/B) with the maximum power rating of 3A (12V). ∙ Always turn off the power supply and unplug the power cord from the power outlet before installing or removing the RGB LED strip. ∙ Please use MSI’s software to control the extended LED strip
Well im not using the JRGB because i have 5v LEDs ,i have coolermaster watercooling and thats connected to JRAINBOW, i bought a spliter for the JRAINBOW port maybe that will work