Question My monitor turn off for a few second and back to normal

gach

Prominent
May 28, 2023
My pc monitor often turn off themself when i playing quite demanding game like elden ring(not happening with cb2077) also when i turn on the room lamp or plugging phone charging brick, pc still run fine without a problem. is this psu or any else?

spec
Amd r5 4600g
8x2 2400mhz ddr 4
gtx 1650 super
psu 400w be quiet system power u9

ReeDoK

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2017
Hello! Does the monitor turn off, or just loses video signal? Perhaps just a black screen but the video signal is still present?

gach

Prominent
May 28, 2023
Hello! Does the monitor turn off, or just loses video signal? Perhaps just a black screen but the video signal is still present?
its just black screen then back to normal in a second. the game didnt pause i can still hear the game playing

ReeDoK

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2017
its just black screen then back to normal in a second. the game didnt pause i can still hear the game playing
How many FPS do you have when this is happening? Could be a problem with the power delivery from the PSU, but it's hard to say. You could try to limit the FPS to see if this still happens.

gach

Prominent
May 28, 2023
How many FPS do you have when this is happening? Could be a problem with the power delivery from the PSU, but it's hard to say. You could try to limit the FPS to see if this still happens.
i limit to 60 and its stable at 60 when the monitor goes black the game didnt even lagging