[SOLVED] My pc crashes/freezes when playing games that are not even demanding

Mar 5, 2020
I installed a new gpu a while ago( saphire rx580 4gb).When i play csgo, if do not set my graphics setings on low my pc will crash after a while.Basicaly the screen goes black and i can hear a loop of the last audio the pc picked up(something inaudable).When i play League of Legends this thing does not happen.I also play escape from tarkov and it happens sometimes but not very often. When playing tarkov it can also crash in the menu. The crash isn't always the same. Sometimes it does not black screen it just says my pc ran into a problem and restarts itself. When it black screens i need to turn it off manualy.

What could cause this crash my cpu or gpu?
Also what can i do about it?

My specs: CPU:I7 6700
GPU:Saphire rx580 4gb
PSU:nJoy titan600w
Mother Board: asus H170M-plus

Solution
Did you clean the drivers from the previous card and install the latest one for the RX580. Also you PSU seems to be a really low quality one first i would look at that you did not specify what was your previous gpu if it was one that have low power requirements i can see the reason why you have problems now with RX580 and this PSU.
Did you clean the drivers from the previous card and install the latest one for the RX580. Also you PSU seems to be a really low quality one first i would look at that you did not specify what was your previous gpu if it was one that have low power requirements i can see the reason why you have problems now with RX580 and this PSU.

Solution
Mar 5, 2020
My old GPU was an amd r240 series 1gb, and yes i cleaned them.
Thanks for the sugestion!