Question My PC is slowing down severely when I leave it sitting.

Feb 21, 2019
I've been dealing with this problem for a long time now, but it's never been enough of an issue to try and solve it until now because I'm trying to start a Minecraft server. I believe it's a graphics issue, but I don't know where to start to diagnose it.
I'll leave my computer sitting overnight as usual, and all of the screens shut off, I have a total of 3, one of them is almost always off unless I'm coding. One of them is also a TV (Dynex), and the other is an old NEC 2K res monitor. Those are the only two possibilities I can think to cause it, but I'm more looking towards the TV because when I wake the computer, the other screens come out of standby normally, and then when I turn on the TV, the computer thinks the TV disconnects for a second, and then reconnects, in the process moving all of the windows from that screen onto the other. I believe this is what causes my computer's tick to go WAY down. According to the Minecraft server, from 30ms after it happens compared to 16ms after a restart. It lags to the point where items take a second to come from a block, rather than instantly after restarting.
Any idea what might be happening? I'd prefer not to replace any of my screens. If there's a way to force Windows to think that screen is always connected, perhaps that could be a solution?

Specs:
Dell Precision T3500 workstation
1x Nvidia GTX 1050Ti (main card, connected to TV)
1x Nvidia GTS 450 (secondary, connected to 2K and other standard 720p monitor)
Intel Xeon E5630 @ 2.53GHz
14GB Ram at 1600MHz
0.5TB SSD
7.5TB of hard drive storage