Question My pc keeps temporarily shutting off during heavy load

Jul 8, 2019
My computer does something really weird when it has to load something quickly like an ingame folder or just randomly during a battle etc. The screen shuts off, not the monitor but in a way like it loses signal.
Its hard to trace where the problem comes from, so far i know my monitor has nothing to do with it and it has nothing to do with overheating either since my CPU (AMD FX8370) idles at 28C max 41C
GPU(Asus AMD RX470) idles at 49C Max 55C (information from HW monitor)
i just dont get it. I did try putting in my old GPU to see if the problem lies there and albeit it never did the glitchy thingy, the performance between the two is just to great to give solid proof(the old gpu is a AMD rx360 which bottlenecks the entire system)

Please help me out where the problem lies.

I recorded the problem which was quite easy as it happens all the time
View: https://youtu.be/BFvUFhK5RxU
the game is War thunder (but this happens during other games as well) when your in the main menu/terrain/hanger you got these tabs at the bottom that allows you to check different vehicles from different countries, each time you click on a certain country it has to load the vehicle that happens to be in that country, these short burst of loading reliably causes the screen to shut off.

Jul 8, 2019
Specs are as follows
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
CPU: Fx8370
GPU: Amd Asus RX470
PSU: Corsair VS650
SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB
RAM: Crucial BLS4G3D1609DS 2x4GB
GPU power draw: Minimum: 9.4W Max: 90W
Value: 0.9V Max: 1.16V

Last edited: