[SOLVED] My PC or GPU is showing weird artifacts and crashing and restarting ?

Mar 2, 2021
Hello there boys i got a problem with my pc or gpu
Heres the story, i decided to mine lately because of the price of the bitcoin and which was decent anyways i mined with( nicehash miner) it didn’t give the wanted (mh/second) so i said lets try overclocking the memory i did overclock it badly over (805+ of memory and 90+of core) it wasn’t smootj and it crrashed unless i open nice hash miner if the miner is on i can overclock above the limits without crashing but once i close nice_hash miner it crashes like any normal respond of a card to an excessive overclocking, however days after a days almost 4 days passed with the pc running full time or 15 hours mining until something happened in the fifth day.

I woke up i restarted the afterburner settings to default so it wouldn’t crash after i close nice hash miner , i decided to give it a break and shut down the pc and reopened it after an hour and that when the problem occurred, once it started after about 10 to 30 seconds artifacts and green to white squares (sometimes small white squres) they started to appear i thought the settings were too high but i noticed they were default, i restarted it and the problem kept occurring the windows starts normally and then after 1 hour or 1 seconds or maybe after 2 hours the squares and artifacts appears.

WHAT I NOTICED
-the problem don’t occur when i dont open the window like when im at the bios settings.
_the heat of the card is below 55 Celsius.
_when i benchmark sometimes the screen of the pc turns black or the pc shut down and restart itself with no warning.
pc specs:
gtx 1080ti armour ( i changed the cooler with article iii)
Cpu: i7 9700k
Mb:z390 tomahawk msi
Ram:16 (8*2)
Psu: an old crappy 650 watt huntkey (it was totally normal before the benchmark, but it fan was making noises when opening one game called friday the 13th)

Solution
Tbh i mined with this card for 3 days i overclocked the vrams very very high around (800+) and after 4 days the card kept showing artifacts even after I reset the settings to default and now the card cant start the window without crashing with random colors the card is 1080ti
Oh. Then it's gone.
Mining experiment was well worth it. I guess. ;)
Mar 2, 2021
My vram
I had sever artifacts that cant be solved i tried pretty much everything when i opened the gpu i found what it looks like a burnt vram caused by the metal beatsink which seems to be as if it melted in the vram

Picture of my vram ....https://ibb.co/pxzxbGr

Mar 2, 2021
Looks like thermal glue from heatsink, that was glued there before.
Might not be burn marks.
Tbh i mined with this card for 3 days i overclocked the vrams very very high around (800+) and after 4 days the card kept showing artifacts even after I reset the settings to default and now the card cant start the window without crashing with random colors the card is 1080ti