Question Need for Windows 10 permissions utility

PH-Bench

Commendable
Apr 3, 2022
I use a program called FileMaker. It stores some stuff in a directory called Container Cache. This directory seems to get cleaned for maintenance. This directory is helpful to me because it allows server-like access to web pages. Using this directory for my files works exceptionally well. The only problem is that when FileMaker decides to delete the containing folders for maintenance. I have no access to FileMaker’s policy to change (delete, modify) this directory.
It was suggested to me to change permissions on these folders. This way, I could set folders up so that FileMaker could not change the ones I create within Container Cache. Doing this seemed to work. The only problem is I do not know what I am doing. I am poking around in areas of Windows 10 where I do not have much experience.
So, my question is; is there any utility that makes changing and maintaining Windows permissions and security easy? Something that will safely change permission like read, write, and delete for a directory, system, or certain user. Maybe something with an interface that makes it very understandable? Could someone share with me anything they know? Thanks — Phil

Colif

Win 11 Master
I wish I could just find one... almost all Permissions tools are for reporting purposes, not actually there to help it easier.
same applies to videos really. Guess they don't want to make it too easy or it might not be secure.