So I recently got a new prebuilt from newegg which just arrived
This is the model and specs
ABS Rogue H ALI06
i7 9700 3.0 ghz
32gb DDR4
1 TB SATA SSD
RTX 2080 s
Win10

Everything seems good but i can't get it to boot.

Apparently, in the gigabyte screen menu that comes up when you intially power up the pc, when i try to click q-flash, it says "No disk drive found"
And when I go to the boot manager, it says "no bootable device found"

Considering this is a prebuilt, I figured maybe its just a loose wire or something I need to plug in still.
The pc did come with one gigabyte box with three wires. I'm not sure if i need to plug any of these cables in still or not.
Although, i dont think i should have to, the manual in the box said "the box items are for references only"
Its the B365M DS3H Chipset

I try to save and exit but I just return back to the gigabyte screen,
Im new to pc gaming so excuse that noobiness

I would appreciate any help
Thanks

Sup,

So I recently got a new prebuilt from newegg which just arrived
This is the model and specs
ABS Rogue H ALI06
i7 9700 3.0 ghz
32gb DDR4
1 TB SATA SSD
RTX 2080 s
Win10

Everything seems good but i can't get it to boot.

Apparently, in the gigabyte screen menu that comes up when you intially power up the pc, when i try to click q-flash, it says "No disk drive found"
And when I go to the boot manager, it says "no bootable device found"

Considering this is a prebuilt, I figured maybe its just a loose wire or something I need to plug in still.
The pc did come with one gigabyte box with three wires. I'm not sure if i need to plug any of these cables in still or not.
Although, i dont think i should have to, the manual in the box said "the box items are for references only"
Its the B365M DS3H Chipset

I try to save and exit but I just return back to the gigabyte screen,
Im new to pc gaming so excuse that noobiness

I would appreciate any help
Thanks
Qflash is utility to upgrade/update BIOS, what are you trying to do with it ? It should have come with appropriate BIOS.

SpaceMunkie

Prominent
Jun 19, 2020
Qflash is utility to upgrade/update BIOS, what are you trying to do with it ? It should have come with appropriate BIOS.

That was just one way I tried to get the computer to boot.
When i try to save & exit, i still return back to the gigabyte/bios screen
Im not sure if its as simple as navigating the boot screen that first comes up when i power up the cpu
Or its unable to boot as its not detecting my SSD, which I think maybe the issue
The error message of "no bootable device found" leads me to think that.
Hopefully, that clears up what I mean

I also tried enabling CSM Support,
I changed "storage boot option control" to legacy
I changed "other PCI device" to legacy
I saw from videos that should work but these didnt seem to work either.

That was just one way I tried to get the computer to boot.
When i try to save & exit, i still return back to the gigabyte/bios screen
Im not sure if its as simple as navigating the boot screen that first comes up when i power up the cpu
Or its unable to boot as its not detecting my SSD, which I think maybe the issue
The error message of "no bootable device found" leads me to think that.
Hopefully, that clears up what I mean
Leave Qflash alone, it can just make you more problems.
If BIOS doesn't recognize your SSD, check if SSD is connected to MB with data cable and to PSU with power cable.
Also see which exact MB is installed, just chipset is not enough to see what's going on.

SpaceMunkie

Prominent
Jun 19, 2020
Leave Qflash alone, it can just make you more problems.
If BIOS doesn't recognize your SSD, check if SSD is connected to MB with data cable and to PSU with power cable.
Also see which exact MB is installed, just chipset is not enough to see what's going on.

Yeah, i just clicked q-flash to see what prompt would come up and it just said "no disk drive found". Thats all I did with that and left it alone.
But i checked the wiring for the SSD and it looks good, all very tightly done, connecting to both the motherboard and right to the PSU.
As far as the exact motherboard, I mean it says B365M D3SH LGA 1151 Ultra Durable Motherboard.
I'm not sure what else I could tell you about it. But I can't seem to figure out what could work.

Yeah, i just clicked q-flash to see what prompt would come up and it just said "no disk drive found". Thats all I did with that and left it alone.
But i checked the wiring for the SSD and it looks good, all very tightly done, connecting to both the motherboard and right to the PSU.
As far as the exact motherboard, I mean it says B365M D3SH LGA 1151 Ultra Durable Motherboard.
I'm not sure what else I could tell you about it. But I can't seem to figure out what could work.
This one ? https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B365M-DS3H-rev-10#kf

SpaceMunkie

Prominent
Jun 19, 2020
You should RMA it, that SSD may not be working.

Oof, honestly, I might have to RMA, I could unplug and plug everything but I m hesistant considering the "warranty void if removed" sticker near the back of SSD lol.
I e-mailed their customer support them for some help, gonna try to get a call with some people too, see what i can figure out.