Question Need help to pick my new pc parts. I have already chosen a Nvidia GPU And Intel Cpu

leonardotf

Prominent
Aug 10, 2023
I have the same pc for 6 years. I want to buy a new one, its a gamer pc. I have some requirements for it. It must not have loudy fans(i am sensible to noise, im a level 2 autist) and must not have LED lights because it distracts me).

I will use this new pc mostly to emulation and to play Elden Ring. Also would be cool if it run Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart on at least full HD 60 FPS.

My choice of GPU is RTX 3080, because it run 4K pretty well. I heard that the 4000 series nvidia gpu is a disaster.(also a RTX 4080 is too expensive for me). I need no know if 3080 GALAX is a silent GPU. I dont want a loudy fan noise while i play. If not, sugest me another brand.
The intel cpu is: 14900k. Because it can run a particular emulator pretty well.

Im outdated about SSDs and HDDs, ram memory, motherboards. Also no idea what PSU i need to use, 500W, 750w... I need your help with this. Also im From Brazil and if possible, it needs to be computer parts that i can buy here, online.
I will not buy all parts at once, it will probably take some months to get all the parts.

About the computer case, it needs to be in a Cube or Square format, not a tower format.

If i just get my actual SSD and install on a new pc will it work? My actual pc has a nvidia/intel parts on it.

Some random questions: Is Asus still good for motherboard?

Lutfij

Titan
You're advised to stylize your post with info asked of in this thread;
including where you're located, what your budget for the build is and what your preferred site for purchase.

If you'd like to salvage anything from your current build, it'd help us two fold if we knew of your current system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.