Need help to repair my corrupted recovery partition

Sameer Nazeer

Honorable
May 31, 2013
have a samsung laptop installed with windows home 7basic, when I installed Ubuntu it damaged the MBR and I cant access my Samsung recovery Solution. I uninstalled Ubuntu. I have accessed the samsung reovery solution by makig it as a ntfs parition ( using "set id=27 override command) and performed a factory rest. But now my windows 7 is very slow and sometimes it freezes. I think the files in my recovery is corrupted. Inorder to check this I installed Windows 8 release preview and it works fine. Any help to fix my laptop as I dont have licence, the only way is recovery solution and its corrupted.

Synveon

Honorable
Oct 19, 2013

Hello Nazeer,
Did you ever fix your corrupt recovery partition. It seems I have a similar problem, in that I accidentally formated my HDD from RAID0 boot menu. And now I've lost my os n recovery. I have a backup of the recovery on my external hd but it seems corrupt.
Would appreciate your help.

Lu Xingcheng

Honorable
Aug 4, 2013
hah , I lost partition after reinstall win 7 64 bit , all partition lost

use many famous data recovery software scan nothing old data , when I think the data don't recovery, but download a software from min download sites ,

after 30 mins , it find all lost partition before install , surprise! but it need 199 $ to save data , not free
you can try from http://www.lost-partition-recovery.com" , if you use other data recovery don't scan any data and when your data is very important