Mar 28, 2020
So I recently bought a dell XP’s 9550 spec’d out and it works great...except for one big annoyance. This annoyance has to do with the keyboard. The problem is, when I close the lid of the computer, it goes to sleep, but when I open it again, the keyboard doesn’t work so I have to restart it every time. It is super annoying and is pissing me off. I want to use my computer has a normal laptop and be able to open and close it without losing my work because I have to restart it. Any idea? I have tried many thing but they haven’t worked for me

kanewolf

Titan
So I recently bought a dell XP’s 9550 spec’d out and it works great...except for one big annoyance. This annoyance has to do with the keyboard. The problem is, when I close the lid of the computer, it goes to sleep, but when I open it again, the keyboard doesn’t work so I have to restart it every time. It is super annoying and is pissing me off. I want to use my computer has a normal laptop and be able to open and close it without losing my work because I have to restart it. Any idea? I have tried many thing but they haven’t worked for me
What does Dell say?

TRENDING THREADS