[SOLVED] New Build - PC Starts but not displaying anything

ITSDAVEMAN12

Honorable
Nov 6, 2014
Hello,
So I built a new PC (Full Specs Below) with a Ryzen 5600x and an MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus Motherboard which boots up with fans running and LEDS on but doesn't display anything, Since the board came out before the 5000 Series chips I anticipated it not displaying on first boot, since ill have to update the Bios.

After updating the motherboard Bios I am still not getting anything to display on my monitor, even after flashing the bios a few different times with different versions. The motherboard goes through its checks which i can see from the "Ez Debug LED" so thats why i dont think its an issue with the CPU or Ram. I have tried clearing CMOS, Checking all the connections, removing a stick of ram at alternating times, reseating everything, and still nothing. I should note that I bought the GPU off ebay and the seller said it was working perfectly.

Ive been at it for three days now trying to get it to display, am I missing something?

- Full Specs -
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5600x
CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2 62 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard - MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus motherboard
GPU - Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8 GB PULSE Video Card
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4-3200 Ram
SSD - Crucial P2 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME SSD
HDD - WD 4TB HDD
PSU - EVGA 700W PSU

Solution
Think the problem is with your GPU.
Check the power cords ,monitor cables .try another hdmi port
Take out gpu and install it again on mobo .if it doesnt work i suggest to test the gpu on another pc.

Mrillegal_

Commendable
May 6, 2020
Think the problem is with your GPU.
Check the power cords ,monitor cables .try another hdmi port
Take out gpu and install it again on mobo .if it doesnt work i suggest to test the gpu on another pc.

Solution