Question New computer build and bios keeps freezing and not fully installing the Wins 10 os 64 bit

Jul 4, 2020
Hello,

I am having issues with a new computer build, I am new to this and trying to get everything working properly and everything seems to be working fine, but the BIOS keeps freezing and when trying to install win 10 64 bit os, I keep getting BSOD from windows with different errors each time. and then the computer restarts.
My build
Mobo: Gigabyte b365m ds3h with f6c updated flash
CPU: Intel 9th gen core i5 9400
RAM: I have 2 types and tried both with single slot and dual slots PNY XLR8 ddr4 3200MHz 16 gb 2x8gb
Corsair vengeance LPX ddr4 3000MHz 16gb 2x8gb
SSD: 2 types tried using also: kingston250 gb SSD and a WD Blue 500 gb 3d nand SATA SSD
Graphics card: tried with on and off and still receive the same freeze on BIOS and BSOD EV3A GEforce gtx 750Ti
Power Supply: Riotoro Onyx 750W
4 fans: 3 working off mobo and 1 fan working directly on power from Aero Engine RGB fan computer case.
Any help would be appreciated. I read up on the motherboard and it stated that I may need an 8th gen core cpu to getting everything working and then replace with my 9th gen core i5 once the OS is installed but I cannot be for sure about that one. would I go to a computer to have them check it out. trying to save as much as money as possible.
Thank you for the assistance. I greate appreciate everything