Jeamy7

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2014
Below is the list of components I plan to use for my next build. I understand the parts, as of right now, are impossible to come across and that the price will drop eventually, hopefully later this year.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/q9dYBc

I was wondering if there are any changes or recommendations that can be made?

This is my second build and I'm just looking to hear advice or changes I should make. I will not be building this computer until late, most likely quarter four, of this year.

I'm needing motherboard recommendations. I do not necessarily have a price range or budget for this build, but I don't want SLI or NVLink. I plan to stay consistent with an AMD processor but am open to any other recommendation!

Last edited:
Solution
Certainly looks like a solid build. Although having mismatched monitors is a pain. I'd want all the same size and resolution. If you want triple monitor gaming. You want all monitors exactly the same. As mix an match often simply won't work. Even if the specs are the same. Same make and model bought at the same time. As even different manufacturing runs may end up not working in triple monitor gaming.

It's way too early to worry about specific motherboards. Just set a budget. What is available today may not be available at the end of the year. Doubtlessly there will be new stuff out by then too.
Certainly looks like a solid build. Although having mismatched monitors is a pain. I'd want all the same size and resolution. If you want triple monitor gaming. You want all monitors exactly the same. As mix an match often simply won't work. Even if the specs are the same. Same make and model bought at the same time. As even different manufacturing runs may end up not working in triple monitor gaming.

It's way too early to worry about specific motherboards. Just set a budget. What is available today may not be available at the end of the year. Doubtlessly there will be new stuff out by then too.

Solution