[SOLVED] New PC build crashing when trying to instal drivers such as audio and GPU

bradley0095

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
Just built a new PC and it keeps crashing/restarting when trying to install drivers such as sound card drivers and graphics card drivers.
And sound from music ect.. keeps hopping from focusing to left then the right side of headphones and back and forth hence sound drivers trying to update
:/
Manage to do a workaround and installed the graphics drivers but still need the audio and solve the root problem as this is a new PC build
Trying to find the issue in Event Viewer but no Luck just here some errors that happen at the same time:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
The previous system shutdown at 09:21:42 on ‎15/‎04/‎2020 was unexpected.
The BCM42RLY service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.
Product: GameInput Redistributable -- Error 1704. An installation for Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is currently suspended. You must undo the changes made by that installation to continue. Do you want to undo those changes?
A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established.
Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-EGAALDQ\bradl SID (S-1-5-21-3275567314-622251106-1158293192-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Specs:
AMD ryzen7 3700x
MSI X570-A pro
RX 580
32 cors veng LPX DDR4-3200
Corsair 650w CV bronze PSU
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx
windows 10 pro Build 1909
Manage to test COD modern warfare out to see if I can spot or notice if it was a hardware issue by putting some load onto it. but ran completely fine just the audio issue from mention above. If i find any more info il put it ender the EDIT.

Edit:
latest crashes have these in event viewer from last attempt to install Audio driver.

A connection to the Windows Update service could not be established.

A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established.

Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.
Device is AAD joined ( AADJ or DJ++ ): Not Tested
User has logged on with AAD credentials: No
Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: Not Tested
Windows Hello for Business post-logon provisioning is enabled: Not Tested
Local computer meets Windows hello for business hardware requirements: Not Tested
User is not connected to the machine via Remote Desktop: Yes
User certificate for on premise auth policy is enabled: Not Tested
Machine is governed by none policy.

(this warning in event log appears 29 out of the 30 crashes)

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-EGAALDQ\bradl SID (S-1-5-21-3275567314-622251106-1158293192-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Product: GameInput Redistributable -- Error 1704. An installation for Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is currently suspended. You must undo the changes made by that installation to continue. Do you want to undo those changes?

yeah dont know what else do just been using google and trying any suggestions

Solution
Interesting, not installed a dedicated sound card for years!

This is a bit of a guess but I wonder if the issue is a conflict between the onboard motherboard audio and the sound card? I would suggest you go into the bios and disable the onboard audio features of your motherboard first, then try to install the drivers soundblaster drivers again.

Also something worth looking at is make sure you have installed the motherboard chipset drivers - Windows 10 will auto install motheroard drivers during the Windows install, however for a very recent board like yours it's likely the drivers provided with Windows aren't that up to date (the Windows drivers are usually fine for products that have been around for a while but with new products...

This is a bit of a guess but I wonder if the issue is a conflict between the onboard motherboard audio and the sound card? I would suggest you go into the bios and disable the onboard audio features of your motherboard first, then try to install the drivers soundblaster drivers again.

Also something worth looking at is make sure you have installed the motherboard chipset drivers - Windows 10 will auto install motheroard drivers during the Windows install, however for a very recent board like yours it's likely the drivers provided with Windows aren't that up to date (the Windows drivers are usually fine for products that have been around for a while but with new products the drivers are still getting regular updates so I would definitely go to the MSI website and download all the latest drivers and install them).

bradley0095

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
ok i can install drivers without crashing now turns out to be the motherboards SATA 1 and 2 port as they are controlled by a different chip ect... as found out a forum post os MSI forums on the same issue so now just got to let the computer run overnight and if there no restarts or crashes all should be golden otherwise il be back here with the results eitherway

Reactions: cdrkf

bradley0095

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013

Also something worth looking at is make sure you have installed the motherboard chipset drivers - Windows 10 will auto install motheroard drivers during the Windows install, however for a very recent board like yours it's likely the drivers provided with Windows aren't that up to date (the Windows drivers are usually fine for products that have been around for a while but with new products the drivers are still getting regular updates so I would definitely go to the MSI website and download all the latest drivers and install them).

Yh i believed i fixed it computer stayed on fine all night and no more crashes was due to the sata 1 and 2 port being controlled by a different chipset causing conflicts so i just gonna avoid using them as they not got a driver update to fix it yet

Reactions: cdrkf
Solution