Hi,

Sorry if this question already has been asked in this group, but I'm
wondering if there's any software that you guys have used that
successfully runs a game without the need for it to check for a CD in
the drive. Specifically, I looking for something that lets me play FM
and Medal of Honour - Allied Assault without it.

I know you can download no-cd patches, but I've never found one that works.

Thanks

This is reliable, although goes off-air sometimes.
Usually a fixed exe is available within a week of initial issue or any
subsequent patches.

www.gameburnworld.com

Cheers,
Phil Bird

pbird@alphalink.com.au wrote:
> This is reliable, although goes off-air sometimes.
> Usually a fixed exe is available within a week of initial issue or any
> subsequent patches.
>
> www.gameburnworld.com
>
> Cheers,
> Phil Bird

Thanks for all your help, but found a great way anyway, for future
reference: download and install daemon tools, make an iso image of the
FM CD, mount it using daemon tools and voila....throw that FM CD away
for good!!!