Question No display and fans spinning in RC-510 laptop

Jan 13, 2024
Hello, I have a problem that I have had for years, and I don't know what to do with it.

I recently had my laptop stored, after connecting it to the power and turning it on, it did not show an image on the screen, I tried trying to press the Fn + F4 keys and nothing, I also tried cleaning the RAM modules. It only turns on, it shows a sign that it is on through the blue status indicator light, the fans move when turned on to maximum, but do not stop, and the screen does not show anything.

Would there be a solution to this problem? I've been trying to see what the problem is for many years and I can't find anything.

Greetings.

rgd1101

Don't
Hello, I have a problem that I have had for years, and I don't know what to do with it.

I recently had my laptop stored, after connecting it to the power and turning it on, it did not show an image on the screen, I tried trying to press the Fn + F4 keys and nothing, I also tried cleaning the RAM modules. It only turns on, it shows a sign that it is on through the blue status indicator light, the fans move when turned on to maximum, but do not stop, and the screen does not show anything.

Would there be a solution to this problem? I've been trying to see what the problem is for many years and I can't find anything.

Greetings.
so the laptop haven't work for years?
test with an external monitor?