Question No display from my RTX 2080 Ti ?

Mar 2, 2023
My rtx 2080ti shows no output when i try to boot with it. My monitor only turns on and stays as like gray with the "displayport" on the right corner implying the displayport is connected but that's as far as it goes. All the fans spin normally and the led's are on.
I have tried:

• Using a different gpu in the system (in both of my pci-e slots )
  • Using the gpu in a different system
  • Tried using every display output of the card
  • Tried a different monitor and a cable
  • Tried booting with the 2080 as my secondary gpu (only got a white underscore on the top right, it was not blinking so it was most likely frozen)
  • I measured the 12, 5 and 3.3 volt rails with a multimeter for shorts but got nothing
  • I measured the resistance of the VRM,s of the chip and vrams (little bit on the lower side but nothing out of ordinary)
  • I tried booting with CSM on and off

My specs:
AsRock x570 Steel Legend
Ryzen 5 3600
Corsair RM 650
KF3600C16D4/8GX 2x8gb
RX 5600xt (my current gpu)

If anyone has a clue about what the problem is or how to fix it, please tell me. The 2080ti would be a nice upgrade to my system despite being older. :)

Mar 2, 2023
Corsair RM 650
How old is the PSU listed in your specs?

The 2080ti would be a nice upgrade to my system despite being older.
Was it purchased used or a prior card that you removed while it was in working order?
I bought it used, knew it was broken when i bought it and im trying to figure out if it could be fixed. My psu has been in use for just under 2 years.