[SOLVED] No display on my new pc build

Apr 24, 2021
Hey everyone! I have done my best to try and fix this problem. My PC seems to be running. The GPU is on, the fans are on, the USBs work. Everything seems to be on except the display. I have tried...
  • reconnecting everything
  • different monitors
  • replacing mobo battery
  • booting windows flash drive
I don't know what else to do. I have read a lot of threads and have yet to come to a solution.

These are my specs https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cBtgj2

Solution
Check every connection you have. Breadboard the system by unplugging everything except 1 stick of RAM, the CPU and GPU installed. No drives, no case fan plugged, no front panel connectors connected. Just the bare minimum. Short the power button pins with a flathead screwdriver. Does the system post?

Make sure the monitor is plugged on the GPU too and not the motherboard.
Check every connection you have. Breadboard the system by unplugging everything except 1 stick of RAM, the CPU and GPU installed. No drives, no case fan plugged, no front panel connectors connected. Just the bare minimum. Short the power button pins with a flathead screwdriver. Does the system post?

Solution
Apr 24, 2021

I had my friend take it to his house and try the parts on his build. Turns out my motherboard did not want to work with the GPU without the GPU's driver.