[SOLVED] No Video Signal Output

Jun 16, 2020
Hello. I am having an issue with my pc. I recently got the BSOD on my computer and it is not outputting any video signal out.

I RMA'd both the motherboard and the CPU, and bought a new PSU, but the problem persists. I am not even able to get into the Bios. When I power on the system, the CPU fan comes on, as well as the lights on the motherboard and the GPU, and the fans on my GPU. The only things that I have not replaced are the RAM and the GPU, but not sure why fans and lights would come on if that is the issue.

I also tested the monitor with my laptop, and the monitor is working find. At a loss as to what the issue could be after replacing those components so wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.

Just because the lights turn on doesn't mean the part can't be faulty - it just means it's getting power. Since this is a display signal issue my bet would be that it's actually the GPU. What are your full system specs? Include the PSU make and model - the GPU might have been damaged due to a poor quality PSU, and you wouldn't want that happening again. As for fixing the issue for now, I'd say try a different GPU if possible(integrated graphics if you have it), otherwise RMA the GPU if under warranty.

Jun 14, 2020
try swap RAM, and make sure GPU power pin is plugged. the GPU light usually indicate the GPU power is not sufficient. the light on motherboard (MSI mb) indicate hardware problem, either power problem or not detected

Jun 16, 2020
Just because the lights turn on doesn't mean the part can't be faulty - it just means it's getting power. Since this is a display signal issue my bet would be that it's actually the GPU. What are your full system specs? Include the PSU make and model - the GPU might have been damaged due to a poor quality PSU, and you wouldn't want that happening again. As for fixing the issue for now, I'd say try a different GPU if possible(integrated graphics if you have it), otherwise RMA the GPU if under warranty.

Here are the full specs of my build:

Motherboard: Asus Tuf Gaming B450m Plus (recently RMA'd and received new one)
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 (RMA'd, got a new one)
PSU: Coarsair RM650 80 Plus Gold (this is also new. Replacement for a Corsair CX550)
GPU: PNY GTX 1060 3gb
RAM: Team T-Force Night Hawk 16gb DD4 3200

Unfortunately, the Ryzen 5 cannot boot without a graphics card, and I do not have an extra one of those.

Jun 16, 2020
try swap RAM, and make sure GPU power pin is plugged. the GPU light usually indicate the GPU power is not sufficient. the light on motherboard (MSI mb) indicate hardware problem, either power problem or not detected
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the lights that are coming on are the RGB lights for both the motherboard and the GPU.