Question noise from motherboard or psu? please help

Aug 29, 2024
A sound that does not appear until I bring my ear close to the motherboard of the computer and almost towards or inside the psu (alimentation). Sometimes the sound seems to come from the processor side, but when I approach the PSU I hear it very clearly. A continuous sound like a pithy beep . The strange thing is that it does not appear only when the computer is turned on, but rather as soon as it is connected to electricity, without even pressing the computer’s “on” button. It appears and is not interrupted and ends immediately after turning off the computer or Remove the power cable. they say that it is coil whine, and frankly I do not know because in the videos that I saw, the sound differs from one computer to another and it is not always a continuous sound, just interruptions, and I do not know frankly the source of the sound and whether it affects the computer components or just annoying. Note: It is not strong and noticeable to this degree, but when I get very close to the computer motherboard or the PSU, I hear it clear. I almost do not hear it when working on the computer, even though it is really there. When I check with my ears, I find it loud and noticeable, but when I move away a little, I do not hear it. Connect the power cord to the computer even without turning it on and it remains continuous. Once the computer is turned off, the sound remains until I remove the power cord or cut off the power. I have attached a link to the sound. Is it normal or dangerous?

i recorded the sound please hear it from here : the sound

Connect the power cord to the computer even without turning it on and it remains continuous. Once the computer is turned off, the sound remains until I remove the power cord or cut off the power. I have attached a link to the sound. Is it normal or dangerous?