Andy

Hi all
I have a laptop which shows the following error message
when trying to boot:
"NTLDR is missing press ctrl-alt-del to restart"
I can hear the HDD motion but its as though the drive
cannot be read from
Anyone any thoughts?

andy typed:

> Hi all
> I have a laptop which shows the following error message
> when trying to boot:
> "NTLDR is missing press ctrl-alt-del to restart"
> I can hear the HDD motion but its as though the drive
> cannot be read from
> Anyone any thoughts?

Have a wee look here: http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000465.htm
http://tinyurl.com/3eela

HTH

--
McPloppy ©

{ Remove both MyShoes to email me }
{ Homepage: http://tinyurl.com/bbel }
{ Local Radio: http://tinyurl.com/j1vi }
{ My Alternative Site: http://tinyurl.com/rynb }

Hi
& thanks for the information. It looks like either a
connection to the HDD or a damaged cable to the HDD....
Thanks again
Andy

anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com typed:

> Hi
> & thanks for the information. It looks like either a
> connection to the HDD or a damaged cable to the HDD....
> Thanks again
> Andy

No Problem :)