Question NVME not being detected after installing new PSU. Any ideas?

Raz_5_

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017
Hi, I just built my new rig and had to buy a better PSU.

MB: ASUS TUF X570 Plus WiFi
CPU: 5800x3d
GPU: 6950xt
PSU: Thermaltake 1200 80 Plus Platinum
Memory: Samsung EVO 980GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 36000 16x2

And once everything was good but installing the PSU caused my computer to boot into BIOS everytime. It also doesn't show my drive in BIOS.

I tried running it in CMS, I reinstalled the drive, I power cycled my PC, updated BIOS and tried to reinstall Windows but couldn't because no drive was detected. Any ideas?

Hi, I just built my new rig and had to buy a better PSU.

MB: ASUS TUF X570 Plus WiFi
CPU: 5800x3d
GPU: 6950xt
PSU: Thermaltake 1200 80 Plus Platinum
Memory: Samsung EVO 980GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 36000 16x2

And once everything was good but installing the PSU caused my computer to boot into BIOS everytime. It also doesn't show my drive in BIOS.

I tried running it in CMS, I reinstalled the drive, I power cycled my PC, updated BIOS and tried to reinstall Windows but couldn't because no drive was detected. Any ideas?
Test the other m.2 slot.

Raz_5_

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017
Test the other m.2 slot.
I installed the M.2 in the other slot and the system turned on when I pressed the power button however about 5 seconds later the entire system powered down, I didn't even get to the Asus Tuf logo. I believe my computer did that the first time as well but I thought it was supposed to do that. I'm starting to think otherwise now.

I installed the M.2 in the other slot and the system turned on when I pressed the power button however about 5 seconds later the entire system powered down, I didn't even get to the Asus Tuf logo. I believe my computer did that the first time as well but I thought it was supposed to do that. I'm starting to think otherwise now.
If you run out of stuff to try consider putting the old psu back in the pc.