OC'd X800XTPE beats 2 GF6800Us in SLI

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vapor

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
Ban or no ban, means little to me. But I definitely will not cower at the threat of a ban from the likes of you!
What if GW, Crash or ________ (name someone way higher than a nimble) wanted to ban you? It's one thing to say that to XR, who is essentially a n00b here, has no argument, and, frankly, has no supporters....

Anyway, I don't think anybody would ever have any basis of banning you...but just possibly red-flagging something potentially hypocritcal (should you get banned or threatened by someone held as highly as you).

Maxtor disgraces the six letters that make Matrox.

dd_viper

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2004
lol vapor i dont think it was the greatest idea to jump in front of an argument of this multitude. this is worse than jumping in front of two rival mafia groups shooting at eachother with fuly loaded m4's.

georgebeee

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003
behaves a lot like entium if you ask me.

nvidiot for one; makes illogical, insane deductions; and resorts to threats of violence

suppose there's more than one of them? perhapes it's his boy

man who fart in church, sit in his own pew

Well really if they wanted me gone, I wouldn't 'cower' either, however I'd take it far more seriously.

But ban or not, there are other forums to go to , like B3D, and there are many people who USED to be here who are there now.

I have never supported bans, but then again it's not about that.

However I have had some people tell me on occasion, to ease up for the sake of the forum, and when that comes from someone I respect then I do take it seriously not for my own sake but for others. I used to be far more of a peacemaker in the past. And believe me I've raged against the machine all the way to the top too, and actually that was about censoring the forums out of turn IMO*.

If it's done it must be done for cause, and with the laxness that can be found on occasion, I'd simply say a better job is done by the whole than any individual no matter how powerful/respectable.

*I was going to send you a PM of 'the past' but you're not accepting PMs, so you'll have to take my word for it.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TheGreatGrapeApe on 10/05/04 09:59 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Acually it was Xeon who did the threats of violence, not that anyone truely felt threatened.

Entium didn't really threaten other than threaten to make people his biatch, also I don't think that worked either.

Personally I'd be leaning towards Xeen being Xeon's alter ego than any relation to entium, and even then I'd say Xeon likely wouldn't bother.

But I guess there no shortage.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

Clob

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2003
LOL... Ape... How about it? Doesnt it feel good? I know I was laughing hard at Xeen's pit that he was diging.

"If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a
wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!"

"Battling Gimps and Dimbulbs HERE at THGC"

pauldh

Illustrious
Alter Ego huh, I had that thought on the xeen xeon. Do people really do that here? What's your alter ego? Mine is kinney. :eek:

ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C, 1GB Corsair XMS 4000 Pro Series, Radeon 9800 Pro, Santa Cruz, TruePower 430watt

bin

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2004
Finally, someone has agreed people here are $hit. Nobody can help nobody. Everybody just fights with each other. Poor people like me come here for help, and this is the kind of $hit I get, exactly same $hit as here. You all people should pack and go home. All these stupid titles you useless dirt bags get for no sort of reason. If it were upto me, I ban everyone in this thread, in this forum and other forums and start a more civilized world.

<font color=red> u all suck !!! </font color=red>

randalldaigle

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2004
Man that was deep haha.

Athlon 64-fx 53, socket 939
K8N Neo 2 Platinum
Sapphire X800XT 256 meg
1 Gig OCZ PC 3200 Dual DDR Platinum Rev 2
74411 in aquamark
Trying to figure out what it all does.

priyajeet

Distinguished
May 21, 2004
damn, think of the devil and the devil is here. this retard must be dickless. snoops around every now and then.

:tongue: <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/priyajeet/Finger.jpg" target="_new"><i><font color=red>Very funny, Scotty.</font color=red><font color=blue> Now beam down my clothes.</font color=blue></i></A> :tongue:

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
No, you asked for help, someone replied with a few helpful pointers to narrow down the possible causes, and you responded by asking them to do the impossible, and then started insulting people.

If you want help, you really must be prepared to help yourself.

There is no parallel between your situation and this one.

I still can't decide if you're for real or not. The fact you keep cropping up seems to suggest you're another user having a laugh.

---
Epox 8RDA+ V1.1 w/ Custom NB HS
XP1700+ @200x10 (~2Ghz), 1.4 Vcore
2x256Mb Corsair PC3200LL/1x512Mb Corsair XMS PC4000 2.5-3-3-7
Sapphire 9800Pro (VGA Silencer Rev3) @418/742

RandalFlagg

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2003
HI GUYS IVE GOT FX5200 WITH 256 RAMS ON IT BUT NO COOLERS ON THE MEMORIES. I NEED TO NO WHAT COOLERS U GUYS ARE USING FOR THE OVER CLOAKING FOR MY RAMS.

PowerVR, the elegant, intelligent, deferred rendering solution.

RichPLS

Champion
Damn Klingons!

========================
Try everything...
Do not be afraid of failure, for this is how we learn and grow...
Live life to the fullest...
Do not regret what you have not yet done!!!

RichPLS

Champion
Damn Klingons!

========================
Try everything...
Do not be afraid of failure, for this is how we learn and grow...
Live life to the fullest...
Do not regret what you have not yet done!!!

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
1) Lose the caps. It's horrible.
2) People have mixed results with Ramsinks - some found their max speed actually went DOWN when they were put on.
3) LOSE THE CAPS. IT'S HORRIBLE!
4) Why bother? It's an FX5200. Even overclocked it still sucks.
5) <b>LOSE THE CAPS. IT'S HORRIBLE!!</b>
6) You really ought to make a new thread.

---
Epox 8RDA+ V1.1 w/ Custom NB HS
XP1700+ @200x10 (~2Ghz), 1.4 Vcore
2x256Mb Corsair PC3200LL/1x512Mb Corsair XMS PC4000 2.5-3-3-7
Sapphire 9800Pro (VGA Silencer Rev3) @418/742

Xeon

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2004
Your damned right I wouldnt bother jesus, makeing up stupid forum names or jerking off.

Xeon

<font color=red>Post created with being a dickhead in mind.</font color=red>
<font color=white>For all emotional and slanderous statements contact THG for all law suits.</font color=white>

priyajeet

Distinguished
May 21, 2004
I THIK <A HREF="http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?memberId=12500226&productId=39142185" target="_new">THIS</A> WUD WOK WEEL FOR YOU MEMORIES.

:tongue: <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/priyajeet/Finger.jpg" target="_new"><i><font color=red>Very funny, Scotty.</font color=red><font color=blue> Now beam down my clothes.</font color=blue></i></A> :tongue:

Liquid cooling is best for the FX5200, I usually pee directly on the Ram.

It's also effective for tile based rendering, heck septic tanks use weeping tiles already so really it's a perfect fit. :lol:

dd_viper

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2004
lol grape. using 38 degree (C) cooling wouldnt work real well.

"Freeze, your under arrest for the murder of Moe Sislack and Apu Nahasapasa...OK nevermind him, just moe."

priyajeet

Distinguished
May 21, 2004
ROFLMAO !

Finally, someone has agreed people here are $hit. Nobody can help nobody. Everybody just fights with each other. Poor people like me come here for help, and this is the kind of $hit I get, exactly same $hit as here. You all people should pack and go home. All these stupid titles you useless dirt bags get for no sort of reason. If it were upto me, I ban everyone in this thread, in this forum and other forums and start a more civilized world.

I had to dig through the older posts to see what all the fuss was about... I'm glad I did, as it was the best laugh I had in days.

Bin, seriously, you're the idiot here. No one here is willing to help anyone that isn't willing to help themselves. If you don't like the answer or it's too long for you, too bad. Like everyone else said, if you can't be bothered to troubleshoot yourself, then take it to the nearest repair shop and pay them to do it for you.

If you're trolling just for the sake of pissing people off... then you're out of luck there as well... we'll just continue to point out exactly how stupid you make yourself look.

<font color=red> If you design software that is fool-proof, only a fool will want to use it. </font color=red>

RandalFlagg

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2003
4) Why bother? It's an FX5200. Even overclocked it still sucks.
HAH! JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW LITTLE YOU NO. THIS CARD IS BY AN NVIDIA AND RUNS 3DMARKS EVEN THE NEWEST OUT SO TELL ME AGAIN ABOUT HOW MINE SUCKS NOW BYE!

PowerVR, the elegant, intelligent, deferred rendering solution.

TRENDING THREADS