[SOLVED] Old corsair compatibility to H100 or H110 for AM4

Alluz77

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2013
I have a Corsair H80i AIO and im going to switch to AM4 from Intel 1151 socket. Do I have to separately buy an AM4 bracket to fit it on my new MOBO or does the H80i bracket fit the cooler into AM4 even though the cooler is bought before Zen 3 even existed.

Solution
I have a Corsair H80i AIO and im going to switch to AM4 from Intel 1151 socket. Do I have to separately buy an AM4 bracket to fit it on my new MOBO or does the H80i bracket fit the cooler into AM4 even though the cooler is bought before Zen 3 even existed.
Compatibility is all across AM4 socket, no matter which Zen version. If it was made before any Ryzen you need separate mounting kit.
Compatibility is all across AM4 socket, no matter which Zen version. If it was made before any Ryzen you need separate mounting kit.

Solution

Alluz77

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2013

Yeah i think im gonna have to get the bracket for it then because the h80i is from quite many years back. Thanks for the help guys! Upgrading from i5 7600k to Ryzen 5 5600X. Cant wait!